Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Meet the Central Identity Mural Crew!

My name is Citlally Ruiz.
What is my Central Identity? 
I'm a daughter. I'm the future of my family, the person that my sister looks up to. I'm a leader to my friends. A person that is not scared to be herself. 
Why am I excited to paint the mural this summer? 
...because I really want to learn about how this community was before, and also I want people to know that I was part of this wonderful mural.
What is my favorite thing about Central Neighborhood/Green Central School? 
My favorite thing about this neighborhood are the groups to help people, that people join together, give each other advice and learn from each other.


My name is Frankie Flores.
What is my Central Identity? 
The thing that most defines me is my family.
Why am I excited to paint the mural this summer? 
...because I want to see the outcome of the community coming together on a project.
What is my favorite thing about Central Neighborhood/Green Central School? 
I have a lot of friends...that's my favorite part.


My name is Ezra.
What is my Central Identity? 
I am a boy. My number one thing to do is art and I wanna be an artist. I am a 7th grader.
Why am I excited to paint the mural this summer? 
...because it gives me something to do this summer and I'm excited to be doing something positive for the neighborhood.
What is my favorite thing about Central Neighborhood/Green Central School? 
The kids are friendly around here, and the school is SO awesome.


My name is Lino Aguilar.
What is my Central Identity?
My brain.
Why am I excited to paint the mural this summer?
I think it will be fun to meet a lot of people. Also I will learn more about art.
What is my favorite thing about Central Neighborhood/Green Central School? 
I think that the buildings (like Hosmer Library) look like castles...so, with that said, I like the buildings in Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment